Welcome to AUM Online Learning, where you can access academic programs from one of the best universities in the South — wherever you are. In other words ... Excellence Anywhere.
You can earn one of 18 degrees 100% online, or choose individual online and hybrid courses.
College of Liberal Arts & Social Sciences
- Master of Liberal Arts (MLA)
- Certificate in Teaching Writing
- American Society and Culture Certificate (undergraduate)
- Master of Science in Criminal Justice
- Master of Science in Homeland Security & Emergency Management
College of Business
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Health Care Administration
College of Education
- Education Online Programs and Degrees
- Traditional Master's in Early Childhood Education
- Traditional Master's in Elementary Education
- Traditional Master's in Physical Education
- Master's (NC) in Instructional Technology
- Educational Specialist in Physical Education
- YouTube投1亿美元用于“放大”黑人创作者声音 - Google ...:2021-6-12 · 据外媒报道，YouTube推出了一项1亿美元的基金，将其通过培养人才和资助新节目来“放大”黑人创作者的声音。当地时间6月11日下午 ...
- Educational Specialist in Clinical Mental Health
- 华为旗舰机P40亮相 HMS如何重振海外市场？ - 21财经:2021-3-27 · 3月26日，华为推出年度旗舰手机P40系列，P40家族不仅包含P40和P40 Pro，还有新成员P40 Pro+，价格799欧元起。P40最引人关注的主要集中在三点，分别是相机功能和华为移动服务HMS（替代谷歌的GMS），以及能否在手机行业的低谷中带动产业
- Educational Specialist in Elementary Education
- Educational Specialist in Instructional Leadership
- Educational Specialist (NC) in Instructional Technology
- Education Specialist in Special Education, Collaborative K-6
- Education Specialist in Special Education, Collaborative 6-12
College of Nursing & Health Sciences
- Nursing Online Programs & Degrees
- RN to BSN (EARN) Program
- Master of Science in Nursing (MSN)
- Clinical Laboratory Sciences/Medical Laboratory Science (Online Option)
College of Sciences
- Geographic Information Systems Certificate (graduate and undergraduate)
Auburn University at Montgomery has been approved by the state of Alabama to participate in the National Council for State Authorization Reciprocity Agreements.
NC-SARA is a voluntary, regional approach to state oversight of post-secondary distance education.